Finding the right enterprise technology for your organization
begins by defining a long list of potential vendors. With more than 250 systems to choose from, this task can be daunting. The good news is that there are many options to choose from. The bad news is that the plethora of options means you risk choosing the wrong solution. We hope that this report will help you navigate at least some of the options as you pursue digital transformation.
Panorama Consulting Solutions developed the 2017 Top 10 ERP Systems Rankings Report
to identify the top ERP systems based on market share, implementation cost, implementation duration, benefits realization and software functionality. To ensure that the findings are as accurate as possible, data was gathered from Panorama’s annual benchmark surveys between September 2012 and February 2016. A total of 1,660 respondents completed the surveys upon which this data is based. Functionality data was gathered from vendor demo scores from Panorama clients.
Panorama determined vendor rankings by first determining market share. The vendors that ranked in the top ten for market share were then ranked according to the following criteria to arrive at an overall score for the final determination of “The Top 10:”
- Market Share — We evaluate how many respondents selected and purchased each of the systems. We assign a market share percentage based on the frequency of one system being selected over another. This has the lowest influence in our study in terms of how systems compare to one another, although it is the most important factor in determining which vendors make the top 10 list in the first place.
- Cost as Percent of Revenue — We assess the total cost of ownership for each system in the top 10. We normalize these costs to account for the fact that larger organizations are more likely to implement certain systems.
- Average Time to Implement — We look at how long the average organization takes to implement each system. We also weighted these scores to normalize for organization size.
- Average Panorama Client Functional Scores — Each year, we conduct ERP software evaluations for dozens of clients throughout the world. We capture functional ratings of each of those systems in our ERP vendor database.
- Average Payback Period — Finally, we quantify the average time it takes organizations to realize 100-percent of expected business benefits.
The Top 10
Without further ado, it’s time to reveal the top ten ERP vendors …
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French)